What is so special about our boarding institutions?
Each child is attached to a “mentor” who takes personal care of all needs of the child. Children stay in the designated boarding institutions based on their age groups. Children live like an extended family under close supervision. They learn manners, respect for elders, how to be a good Muslim, and how to be a good law abiding productive citizen.
How does our program work?
What type of students can stay in the boarding institutions?
From grade 6 – grade 12
Who are aged between 11 and 18.
Who have passed our internal Admission Test with high marks. Passing marks shall be determined by Hamidiye Foundation and may vary from year to year.
Who are free of health issues, are healthy, come from healthy families, and pass our medical exam.
Whose parents who are able to pay at least a part of their child’s fees.
- Parent’s income, profession or social status – not important.
- Parents ability to pay full boarding school fees – not important.
- Parent’s education level – not important.
- Family background (family size, number of siblings etc.) – not important.
- Children may come from rural or urban areas.
Student Selection Process
Every year Hamidiye Foundation will run an Admission Test to offer a place to the deserving students. HF will contact the students who pass the test for a selection interview. After the interview is conducted, successful students will be sent an offer letter.
Why should parents send their best sons and daughters to us?
Conducting Admission Tests
- All applicants will be informed of time and location for admission tests.
- All admission tests will be carried out within a short period of time of each other so that we can review performance of all applicants before deciding who to accept.
- You can get detailed information about these projects and support our students.